17th CONFERENCE ON COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INTELLIGENCE SYSTEMS FedCSIS 2022 (IEEE #54150, ranked B in CORE)
Sofia, Bulgaria, 4-7 September, 2022
The mission of the FedCSIS Conference Series is to provide a presentation, discussion and a reputable publication forum in computer science and intelligence systems. The forum invites researchers and practitioners from around the world to contribute their research results focused on their scientific and professional interests in a chosen conference track.
The FedCSIS conference consists of Tracks announced in the main conference-wide Call for Papers. Papers submitted to Tracks are managed by Track Chair(s) and Program Chair(s). Tracks can contain satellite Technical Sessions, solicited in Calls for Technical Sessions and governed by their own Program Committees. Technical Sessions are announced in their own Calls for TS Papers and are assisted by the FedCSIS Chairs in reaching out to the FedCSIS community. Technical Sessions are focused events (symposia, workshops, seminars, etc.) reflecting the joint interests of research or professional communities proposing the sessions.
Tracks and technical sessions confirmed to take place during the FedCSIS 2022 conference are listed below.
Track 1: Advanced Artificial Intelligence in Applications (17th Symposium AAIA'22)
- Artificial Intelligence for Next-Generation Diagnostis Imaging (1st Workshop AI4NextGenDI'22)
- Artificial Intelligence for Patient Empowerment with Sensor Systems (1st Workshop AI4Empowerment'22)
- Artificial Intelligence in Machine Vision and Graphics (4th Workshop AIMaViG'22)
- Intelligent Ambient Assisted Living Systems (1st Workshop IntelligentAAL'22)
- Personalization and Recommender Systems (1st International Conference PeRS'22)
- Rough Sets: Theory and Applications (4th International Symposium RSTA'22)
- Computational Optimization (15th Workshop WCO'22)
Track 2: Computer Science & Systems (CSS'22)
- Actors, Agents, Assistants, Avatars (1st Workshop 4A'22)
- Computer Aspects of Numerical Algorithms (15th Workshop CANA'22)
- Concurrency, Specification and Programming (30th Symposium CS&P'22)
- Multimedia Applications and Processing (15th International Symposium MMAP'22)
- Scalable Computing (12th Workshop WSC'22)
- Track 3: Network Systems and Applications (NSA'22)
- Track 4: Advances in Information Systems and Technologies (AIST'22)
- Track 5: Software, System and Service Engineering (S3E'22)
- Recent Advances in Information Technology (7th Symposium DS-RAIT'22)