15th CONFERENCE ON COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS FedCSIS 2020
Sofia, Bulgaria, 6-9 September, 2020
The mission of the FedCSIS Conference Series is to provide a presentation, discussion and a reputable publication forum in computer science and information systems. The forum invites researchers and practitioners from around the world to contribute their research results focused on their scientific and professional interests in a chosen conference track.
The FedCSIS conference consists of Tracks divided into Technical Sessions. Sessions are preannounced in a Call for Papers and refer to a significant number of recurring events. Each year, new events are solicited in Calls for Technical Sessions. Technical sessions can accentuate special formats of events (symposia, workshops, seminars, focused conferences, etc.) reflecting the common interests of research or professional communities proposing the sessions.
FedCSIS on www.ieee.org
Tracks and technical sessions confirmed to take place during the FedCSIS 2020 conference are listed below.
Track 1: Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced Artificial Intelligence in Applications (15th Symposium AAIA'20)
- Advances in Semantic Information Retrieval (9th International Workshop ASIR'20)
- Formal Approaches to Vagueness in Relation to Mereology (1st Symposium FVRM'20)
- Language Technologies and Applications (5th Workshop LTA'20)
- Computational Optimization (13th Workshop WCO'20)
- Track 2: Computer Science & Systems
- Track 3: Network Systems and Applications
Track 4: Information Systems and Technologies
- Advances in Information Systems and Technologies (AIST'20)
- Data Science in Health (DSH'19) (2nd Special Session DSH'20)
- Data Analysis and Computation for Digital Ecosystems (2nd Workshop InC2Eco'20)
- Information Systems Management (15th Conference ISM'20)
- Knowledge Acquisition and Management (26th Conference KAM'20)
- Track 5: Software and System Engineering
- Track 6: DS-RAIT'20 - 7th Doctoral Symposium on Recent Advances in Information Technology